August 31, 2008

Satan - where are you ????

Inspired by the recent posting on I'm Sure I don't know which deals with the images of Jesus that are appearing in public . Jesus as a Cheeto, Jesus as a grilled cheese etc. well it got me to thinking - were is Satan , Jesus' arch nemesis in all of this?

I'm quite sure that if Jesus is appearing in someone's lunch and that makes the local news - this is sure to piss off Satan and he wont take it lying down. Why then have no stories of the images of Satan that some Mexican grandmother found in her tortilla made the press? Are those stories being suppressed by the Vatican?

Does the fact that Satan has not been seen in a Cheeto, or potato chip or even as a stain on the wall , give credence to the appearance of Jesus in popular culture? Could we in fact be witnessing a miracle? The miracle of Jesus in the Melted Cheese.

I thought I saw Satan at Humor Blogs.com but it turned out to be the janitor.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Deb said...

Hey Dave -

Found you via Humor Blogs - welcome to blogging!

Didn't you know? If you find Satan on a pancake, you vaporize. No human being has lived to tell about it. I think it says that in the Bible.

Unknown said...

I had no idea - but now that you mention it I do remember a passage Matthew 6 I believe that states - "and those who eat of the flapjacks shall be seen as beasts amongst men and shall be hunted for their baby soft skin - thus spoke the Lord"

Can I get an AMEN!

The Humor Bloggers said...

Well what if Satan and Jesus are twins and it is really Satan in the grilled cheese??

That would piss him off even more, I think!