August 14, 2008

Hitler wearing adult diapers, directing traffic.....

I've often wondered what it would be like to watch your dreams the next morning on TiVo or a VCR. When we are dreaming everything seems normal, and there is no reason to be concerned about the image of Hitler wearing adult diapers, directing traffic while dressed as a police officer. But when we view this scene the next morning we may be a tad concerned about what lies deep in our subconscious.

It would be interesting to have the luxury to rewind and replay some of your dreams so you can truly revel in them - of course re watching those sex dreams may be best left to a time when your spouse or significant other is out of town. No need to let everyone know about the repressed sexual urges you have towards Mrs Johnson, little Billy's geography teacher.

The future is near where you will be able to slap some electrodes on your head before you fall asleep and have all your dreams recorded. The only real problem I see is if the dreams get used against you in a court of law. Would a jury of my peers - sexually deprived geography teacher enthusiasts - find me guilty of my actions? Or would they see the dreams for the bunch of random goobledee gook that parades through my head every night to the soundtrack of my choosing?

Would you re-watch your dreams? and would you let your spouse watch them with you ?

Would you also go to Humor Blogs.comand vote for me? Thanks

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

The Acorn King said...

i think I'd start watching a ton more Cinemax before going to bed. Wait, I already do that.