August 5, 2008

Exercise Routines of the criminally insane


Every once in a while you will the read the story about a mother and her brood of children that where beaten to death by her husband. This story usually unfolds in a trailer park - maybe one in your neighborhood. Now this whole beating people to death thing, got me to thinking - what kind of exercise regimen did the killer under take? How long do you have to train for such a feat?

I can't talk from experience but I'm thinking beating a family to death would take a person who was in pretty good shape - good cardio - can't gas out in the middle of a bludgeoning now can you? So it's not likely that someone who consumes a pack and a half a day of unfiltered Camel's is our killer. Thanks Watson! Hell I get out of breath changing the channels - what kind of shape do you have to be in to go on a killing spree? And think for a moment if the killer's secrets where revealed in a tell all book available at Amazon.com What do you suppose a serial killer's book on exercise tips would be called?

I'm not criminally insane but I am on Humor-Blogs.com - Go there and vote for me I'll be eternally grateful

BLA

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to factor in the endorphin high and the adrenaline buzz.