July 24, 2008

Christopher Columbus Sailing the Internet

There certainly are some interesting items out there on that thing called the Internet. There are times when I feel like an explorer venturing into unknown territory just by clicking on that link to Monkey Spunk.com What will I find when I get there? Will it be a site dedicated to the nasty sexual habits of our primate brothers and sisters? Will it feature bizzare ethnic recipes? or could it be a website dealing with the lifestyles of the rich and famous???

It truly boggles the mind. I find that I cannot fight the urge, and in spite of my better judgment and general sense of decency I click the link and get transported to Monkeyspunk.com . I as a matter of purpose will not tell you what I saw there - click the link yourself - explore new frontiers.

It seems it is moments like these where we are explorers and feel what Christopher Columbus felt when he set eyes on his new world. Seems like every nook and crany of our planet earth has been discovered, exploited and available for viewing on Google earth, and it is only through surfing the web we are able to find something new.

For those of you who went to Monkeyspunk.com are you as confused as I am now? What the hell was that all about??? What did I see? Where am I ? Who are you? Will that hurt??

I'm on Humor Blogs.com if you have a moment click the link and rate my blog - I do appreciate it.

BLA

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say that the content of that website was more or less the last thing that I expected.

I'm not saying anything else.