July 23, 2008

Beaten to death with a blunt instrument

Beaten to death with a blunt instrument. That is how the papers say he met his untimely demise. Thankfully that is a phrase that we likely have not heard uttered, but what do you reckon was the instrument of death?

If I was to beat someone to death with a blunt instrument I'd probably use a French horn or Tuba. Figure it's light enough but I'm wondering if it could stand up to the pounding on some unfortunate person's cranium? I think the worst blunt instrument to use on a killing spree would likely be an accordion. Could you imagine the racket? It would sound like Walter Ostanek falling down a flight of stairs. Imagine the 911 operator who took the call...

"911 what is your emergency?"

"It sounds like my neighbor is being beaten to death with an accordion"

"Sir what you are hearing is called Polka - a genre of dance music popular throughout Europe. It is supposed to sound like that."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Sir - I am a trained professional - to be fair Polka music is an acquired taste similar to Brussel Sprouts."

"Oh ok . Thank you"

CLICK

Aha the perfect crime........

I'm on Humor Blogs.com and they are part of the witness protection plan.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: