April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to me




Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me.... I'm sure you know the rest by now - you sing along I'll wait for you......

Ok, I'm happy to announce that in April "Out of the Mouth of Dave" turned one.
I'm very emotional right now my eyes are welling up with tears. My baby one year old - sigh. Who would have thought that an evening of hot and sweaty quality time with a computer would have conceived such a miscreant member of blogger society? I'm so proud.

I guess this is the part in the speech where I thank all of those that helped me on my way up, so with no further ado let me thank - my fellow man. that's right if your reading this pat yourself on the back. Mankind has provided tons of "blogging fodder" with our steady stream of ridiculousness - Let me present Exhibit A - Paris Hilton, Exhibit B - Soccer Moms - Exhibit C Reality TV, a bloody glove and a partridge in a pear tree. Wheee got caught up in the excitement of the moment.

I think a birthday is a great opportunity to dredge out some humor nuggets from the archives pre 2009 for you to enjoy.

Beaten to Death with a Blunt Instrument

The Ultimate in Home Security

Good News About Flesh Eating Disease

The Good Old Witch Hunt

Transplant or Take out

Home Invasion Etiquette

Hope you enjoy the romp down memory lane in these posts. Once again I would like to thank all the people who have decided to stop in and see exactly what is coming out of my mouth. My therapist thinks it's an important step in my recovery.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Janet Jarrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet Jarrell said...

Happy Birthday Dave! You look great at only 1...by the way, 54 blogs in a year certainly exceeds your own expectations.

I liked reading the old blogs, especially the one called The Good Old Witch Hunt - I was there for that! And then another one in 1986 too!

Just another thing to add to my portfolio.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Dave. Didn't forget you, though, as gave you a shout out last Sunday of my blog for others (and reminder to myself) to catch up on your blog.