April 29, 2008

Still no Facebook Account

Seems like I maybe one of the few people on this planet who has not subscribed to the whole Facebook craze.

I've talked to people who love Facebook, and I have looked at people's profiles and seen what Facebook offers as a "service" (?) and I'm sorry I just can't see the appeal.

I'm thinking that there is a reason I am not talking to someone from my fourth grade art class anymore. I do communicate with people - people I choose to communicate with, and people I have some desire to communicate with.

This communication is done through email....say it with me now...email. Wonderful invention - with email there is no need to sift through pictures of a canoe trip to Ogo Pogo for people you have not seen in 20 years , or deal with a "friend request" from someone who may have been in that bicycle rodeo with you back in 3rd grade.

I guess a good rule of thumb is "If I have not talked to you for 5 years, and I have not tried to initiate contact...guess what ..I dont want to talk to you!" Deal with it......

Bla!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: