December 21, 2009

A glance into the past....

Tis the season to buy back scratchers and curse the credit card companies. Damn you Jesus why did you have to be born on Christmas of all days??? It's busy enough at this time of year.

Between the time I spend delousing the homeless, and saving Malaysian orphans from Brad and Angelina, I have not been able to expunge the thoughts that are rattling around in my head. For that I apologize. Until I can bash out some witty insight let me roll out something from the archives.

A little something for the season from yours truly




If you're still in the mood for more festive merriment take a look at another oldie but a goodie - Christmas in Gitmo - ahhh I'm getting that tingly feeling again.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Ed said...

Nice.

Ticket to Hell worthy.

But very nice.

And funny.

Janet Jarrell said...

Oh my, Sister Mary Joan does not approve.

Looking forward to future expunged thoughts!

LJL said...

Great stuff -- for some reason, it made me think of South Park's Jesus vs. Santa Claus.