June 1, 2008

Summer is here - watch your insurance rates

Well it's seems that summer is finally here. The dear old mosquitoes are back from a winter holiday, the grass is making my eyes run and the woman in skimpy shorts and tops are making my vision blurry.

I have never said that men - the sex not the species - are very complicated creatures. We really have very a few basic needs. I think we have a small triceratops style brain - about the size of a peanut. It's a wonder we can accomplish anything to be honest. Our small peanut sized brain goes into overload and overheats in the summer. It's not the heat like you would expect - but rather the plethora of females strutting around in the summer exposing their curves and assets to all the world to see. That is why I think that you better watch your insurance rates in the summer if you are a) male and b) drive a car. There is a veritable cornucopia for our eyes to look at and cause our peanut brains to overheat. Admit it - we are not that complicated and the best laid plans of mice and men can be overturned simply by a well endowed female enjoying the summer sun.

I for one have accepted it and stay in the comfort of my home for the periods from June to Sept watching reruns of Leave it to Beaver and maybe a few Discovery Channel documentaries.

Forecast calls for sun and high high heat......

I'm on Humor Blogs.com and it's getting hot in here...


BLAA!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: